ABOUT THE COLLECTION
The panther, the symbolic animal of Cartier, made its first appearance in the Maison’s collections in 1914. Louis Cartier was the first to tame the mythic animal, and his colleague Jeanne Toussaint turned it into a legend. The panther can be fierce, playful, or lovable, displaying all the facets of its liberated personality from one collection to the next.
Panthère de Cartier necklace, 18K white gold, black lacquer, set with an emerald and 189 brilliant-cut diamonds totaling 0.73 carat. Width of the motif: 33.6 mm. Thickness of the motif: 4.22 mm. Length of the motif: 11.4 mm.
- 18K White Gold, Emeralds, Diamonds
Thank you for visiting the CChen Jewelry website. We hope you will enjoy the beautiful jewelry we make. Not only do we have branded jewelry, but we can also customize it. Make your jewelry unique. We are a high-end luxury jewelry factory specializing in real gold and diamond jewelry. With years of experience in international trade, we are committed to providing an outstanding jewelry ordering experience to our customers worldwide.
- We Promise That:
- The jewelry we offer is real 18k gold and real diamonds.
- Our customer service is professional jewelry sales staff to provide our customers with professional jewelry ordering service.
- We promise to inform the production department immediately after ordering and customer service will follow up regularly.
- Our customer service staff will patiently answer your questions until you are satisfied with the merchandise.